Can biogears accept real time input through Java JNI class

Hi,
Our team is currently working on a simulation project using Java and want to integrate Biogears simulation into our system. I see that BiogearsEngineJNI can be called to simulate the physiology of patients but it can only work when all the specification is initialized at the beginning of the program. So I was wondering if I could put in real-time input into the system using Java here? Thanks for any response in advance.

Best Answer

• abrayabray Entry Level
    Answer ✓
    Absolutely, The current BioGearsEngineJNI interface was designed to get our GUI up and running, and only provided a simple interface to pass over a complete scenario to execute, along with an interface to retrieve some data back. The goal for the JNI interface is to fully implement/support the PhysiologyEngine.h interface. We do have a release coming out this month, if you like, we could work together over the next few weeks to see if we can get something put together that is provided in the next release.

Answers

• abray said:

Absolutely, The current BioGearsEngineJNI interface was designed to get our GUI up and running, and only provided a simple interface to pass over a complete scenario to execute, along with an interface to retrieve some data back. The goal for the JNI interface is to fully implement/support the PhysiologyEngine.h interface. We do have a release coming out this month, if you like, we could work together over the next few weeks to see if we can get something put together that is provided in the next release.

Sure! Looking forward to its release! Thanks.